Sunday, February 7, 2010

I hate cold weather

So I guess you're asking why I'm headed to Vancouver if I hate the cold. I guess I like sports more than I hate the cold...and I'll be going to Flordai in March, so I can wait a little longer for the sun. We got about 28 inches of snow in Philadelphia this weekend. I've been able to test out all my winter clothes. Of course it's about 50 in Vancouver right now and Cypress Mountain was closed to preserve the snow that's there. Not that I'm rooting for warm weather...that would probably ruin the spirit of the "Winter" Games. But milder temperatures would be alright with me. I'll endure the cold and snow in Whistler. This is, however, making it difficult to pack. I received my new netbook on Friday and am ready to write. I'll be looking forward to comments, questions, and suggestions.
Things I'm looking forward to: Ice hockey (duh!), Ice skating outside in Robson Square, Ziplining, going to USA House, eating at Araxi in Whistler, Tim Horton's, maple candy salmon bites from Granville Island.

No comments:

Post a Comment