Monday, January 18, 2010

Less than a month!

It's getting so close, I can't quite believe it. What started as a whim is going to soon be reality. When I visited Vancouver in the summer, I didn't think I would actually be travelling back so soon. I am so thankful to Ray and Angie for letting me be part of their long-planned vacation. It's all starting to be real as the countries pick the players for their hockey teams. Commercials have started to promote the Games. Yes, I'll be there. I may have to watch the opening ceremonies in Philly, but I will be there soon enough. I'm beginning to make piles of clothes that will soon jump into the suitcase. What am I forgetting? What will be weather be like? Last week one of the slopes was closed because there was too much rain. Vancouver was experiencing warm weather in the 50s while it was fridgid here. I guess I'll pack for everything. More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment