Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The countdown continues...

Is there an Olympic website I haven't yet seen? Is there anything else I can research? For those of you who know me, I can get obsessed about things. Actually, I am always obsessed with something. I create lists, I plan, I create more lists, and I plan some more. Some people think it's more fun to be surprised, but I like to plan and make sure I'm not missing out on anything. Planning is almost as much fun as the actual event. This time I'm having fun planning, but am definitely going to stop to have fun during this trip. I'm trying to write a lot and will take everybody's advice to photograph everything. This will definitely be a time when I can't do everything. I'm going to try to go with the flow and let Ray and Angie do some of the planning.

Next on the agenda: Interview the Flyers going to the Olympics to prepare for my newspaper articles.

1 comment: